[mythtv-users] Live TV recording file size double size of DVBViewer on Windows 7?

Andy Sheen sheen.andy at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:20:21 UTC 2012

David Crawford wrote on Mon 12 Mar at 19:08 UK time

> That particular file works with the version of ProjectX I have on
> Windows but not the one on linux. Does anyone know how i can install
> the new version and try it? I just do apt-get install project-x and it
> says newest version already installed but pretty sure its not.

It may well be the latest version for the Linux distribution you are
running. Have to say, that's one of the things I don't like about Linux
compared to Windows - it can get out of date quite quickly. The latest
ProjectX is 0.91.0 according to: http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x

I'm not sure why you'd be using it though - it seems to be something for
repairing files. The ones you uploaded played fine here....