[mythtv-users] .25 on Gnome 3 and I hate Gnome 3........

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:49:47 UTC 2012

Ryan

You may be able to save me a little time......

I'm trying xfce in a vm and there's a couple of things that I've come
across.....

Using thunar there's no way I can see to connect to a remote server
via a ssh connection the way that nautilus has a 'connect to server'
option, is this right?

Also silly things like changing a filename open a sub function box
rather then doing it in the thunar GUI directly, again is this right?

Lastly I want to use Compiz and can't seem to get emerald window
decorations working, is that right?

Thanks