[mythtv-users] MythFrontend Segfaults on Mac OS X when attempting to view live TV

Joe Nyland joenyland at me.com
Thu Mar 15 20:33:07 UTC 2012

On 15 Mar 2012, at 13:41, Joe Nyland wrote:

> [...]

OK, so I've downloaded your latest build and I'm pleased to say that you've resolved the performance problems, which I originally reported! - thank you so much for this!

However, live TV is still not working for me. I'm still getting an error saying "Error opening jump programme file" when selecting Live TV.

I'll log a ticket on Trac about this, as it's happening on a Windows 7 VM too, as well as my two frontends.

Thanks again for your help with the frontend performance issue!

Joe