Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Mar 16 02:44:00 UTC 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Joe Nyland reported:

> I've downloaded: http://www.avenard.org/files/mythtv/mac/MythFrontend-v0.25-beta-105-gf261f8e.dmg on my frontends, but I am unable to navigate any of the menus with my keyboard. I can move about with my mouse, but it's painful. My remote is also setup with key presses, so I'm dependent on keyboard navigation.
>
> When I press any key on my keyboard, I just get the generic Mac 'bell' error sound.

I downloaded that and am getting the same problem (MacBook 10.6.7).
Apple Remote, however, does work.

My local builds, however, do not have that fault.
They are using the old packager, Qt 10.6.3, and 32bit non-debug.

I suspect it is a GCC/Qt interaction, and will chase up with Jean-Yves,
but can probably get you a working app if necessary?

Just gotta work out how.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| "Monica, this is the
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |   honeymoon suite.