[mythtv-users] Slave backend oddity

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:24:03 UTC 2012

I recently updated my slave backend's motherboard, so I did a
reinstall of everything.  When I run mythtv-setup, the slave backend
detects the master backend - it pulls the video sources and
everything.  I added my capture cards, and connected the inputs, and
then started mythbackend.  It doesn't give any errors, but I don't see
the tuners in the master backend's web page.  The backend log on the
master shows that the slave is connected, and the slave's web status
page indicates the tuners are connected.  Any suggestions?

Hmm - on further review, it appears I cam schedule on these tuners,
they just aren't showing up on the master's MythWeb Status page.  Bug?