[mythtv-users] 0 Byte recording files when starting live TV andchanging channels

Joe Nyland joe at joenyland.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 20:17:32 UTC 2012

On 17 Mar 2012, at 20:03, Scott & Nicole Harris wrote:

> How long have you been running 0.25?  I just installed today, so I'm going
> to have to wait 24+ hours to find out if all those 0 byte files get cleaned
> up.  Have yours been getting cleaned up daily?

A good few days now: IIRC it was Monday/Tuesday this week I upgraded.

I only got live TV going again last night, after the upgrade, so I'm not 100% sure if they're going to get cleared up after 24 hours. I'm presuming they will though.

I've not really got a problem with the actual files themselves being there, if there's some requirement for them. What's a pain though, is the fact they show up as additional recordings in live TV, along side their 'parent' live TV recordings.

Cheers,

Joe