[mythtv-users] Out of date documentation on conflicts?

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Mar 20 22:09:08 UTC 2012

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Scheduling_Recordings#Conflicts says
<quote>
Fix Scheduling Conflicts
The TV->Schedule Recordings->Fix Scheduling Conflicts page is your
control center for the MythTV scheduler. Unlike other DVR systems, this
one page gives you all of the information and tools you need to see all
of your alternatives and make whatever adjustments you desire.
</quote>

http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html
<quote>
Controlling Your Schedule
The Manage Recordings->Upcoming Recordings page is your control center
for the MythTV scheduler. Unlike other DVR systems, this one page gives
you all of the information and tools you need to see all of your
alternatives and make whatever adjustments you desire.
</quote>

In 0.24.2 I do not see a "Fix Scheduling Conflicts"  or "Manage
Recordings" menu entry.  The description seems to mostly match
TV->Schedule Recordings->Upcoming Recordings.

Both documents cited say that conflicts appear in yellow; I see them in
red (which I think makes more sense).

Ross