[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:20:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Mario Weilguni <roadrunner6 at gmx.at> wrote:

> Am 21.02.2012 02:12, schrieb Anthony Giggins:
> > I can confirm 0.6 is working correctly for me, also the delete cut
> > function is now working correctly thank You Mario
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Anthony
> >

> I just uploaded http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut-0.7.tar.gz with
> some fixes, cleanup, moving cutpoints around and the ability to load
> existing commercial flagging from the database.
>
> I've tested it with IE7/IE8, and can confirm some rendering errors, will
> try to fix them soon. IE9 is ok, Chrome and Firefox too.

Mario, I'm just giving this a spin and noticed you're using short-tags in
certain parts and long-tags in others.  Since many PHP servers have
short-tags disabled by default, would you consider replacing all short-tags
with long-tags in your next release?  Also, could you include a README for
the basic requirements for an Apache config file?  I copied the Directory
entry for mythweb and removed the Rewrite rules.  I also had to modify
db.php to point to my config.xml.  Mythweb uses entries from Apache's
config to know the DB name and creds.  Maybe mythcut could use the same
variables (db_server, db_name, db_user, db_password)?

Thanks!

/Brian/