[mythtv-users] 0.25 mpeg2 lossless transcoding works again! hallelujah! except...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Mar 21 17:32:12 UTC 2012

On 03/21/2012 09:52 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> We'll need a backtrace to figure out what's going on:
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Debugging
> Mike, I opened ticket
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10483
> and put a link to the crash report created by apport. Let me know if I
> need to change how I did it or if more crash reports would be useful.
>
> thanks!

Steve, I haven't figured out how to actually extract any usable
information from that apport report.  Unless the tool allows you to
extract individual pieces (where I'm primarily interested in
mythtranscode log file and the thread stack trace), you may need to
actually submit it to launchpad and then give us a link to the (must be
public) ticket.

Mike