[mythtv-users] audio problems with streamed recordings

George Nassas gnassas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:22:02 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-18, at 7:28 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> If toi coule use git bisect to identify which commit broke it for you

Well, it turns out the problem was the big AudioReencodeBuffer rewrite but only when you feed mythtranscode ac3 audio. My previous test of that commit was against an old pvr-350 recording so it passed.

Ticket 10488 has been created.

That code looks a little involved for my casual consumption but I'm happy to do some logging/debugging given a little direction.

- George