[mythtv-users] 0.25 Metadata v. Mac OS X

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Mar 22 19:10:05 UTC 2012

On 03/22/2012 02:39 PM, Craig Treleaven wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was trying out 0.25-RC today (Mac OS X 10.6.8, Myth compiled from
> source yesterday with osx-packager.pl).  Most things work great but I
> noticed what appears to be a problem with metadata.  Attached screen
> shot show the 'Artwork and Metadata Sources Setup' screen.  I presume
> there ought to be a Metadata Source input box for Movie and TV media
> but it shows as a gaping blank spot on the screen:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26787680/0.25metadataSetup.png
>
> Didn't see anything useful in the log output for either the frontend
> or backend.
>
> Thought I'd double check before filing a bug report...

I'd guess it's a broken theme--or at least an out-of-date theme on your
system.

Please go into the Theme Chooser and tell it to refresh the list/to
include online themes in the list and then see if there's an updated
version of your theme.  If not, please let us know which theme you're
using and we can help figure out who needs to be notified.

Mike