[mythtv-users] mythmusic 0.25 directory view

mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net
Thu Mar 22 19:29:30 UTC 2012

Ok thanks for the reply.. I missed that one on my google search.. It looks like i need to get used to the setup at hand.. Need to give a look on how i can use the new ui with id3 tags etc. etc.

But quietly i hope that the developer would consider it.. it makes live so much easier..;)

Greetz
Quint
  _____