[mythtv-users] How to update video list when copying over a new video?

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:24:43 UTC 2012

I'm fine using the Internal player but is it offering the same playback
quality as Mplayer? At least this one in 0.23 version? I run Mplayer with
"-vo gl" to utilize OpenGL and I doubt the Internal player is able to
support that (known OpenGL support for ATI HD cards) since I can't even
switch from Qt to OpenGL painter in the UI (tried all themes available it
just doesn't work).

I also have the Internal player set as secondary so when the Mplayer fails
why doesn't the Internal one fire up?

Thanks again for all your help.