[mythtv-users] (another) mythweb problem

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:53:50 UTC 2012

In the Upcoming recordings screen, for certain shows, if I hover the mouse on them, the "Recording priority" info is different than the actual priority set for the show.
Clicking on the link brings up the actual recording options for the show where the priority is correct. The correct priority is also shown in the Recording Schedules screen.

The numerical difference is not constant, i.e. for one show the actual priority is 0 whereas the "hover" shows -1, for another it's 1 and hovering shows 2, and another 0 and 2.

The shows are on different sourceids, if it makes a difference.

Of course, there are shows with correct priority.

I run latest master, and mythweb is updated on every mythtv update.

Is this a config issue or a bug?

The server has opensuse 12.1.

TIA,

Yianni.