[mythtv-users] A slow mythweb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 23 16:50:16 UTC 2012

On 03/23/2012 10:21 AM, David Crawford wrote:
> My mythweb is taking far too long to respond to commands. What are the
> usual reasons for it being so slow? (apart from connection obviously)

Underpowered backend/mysql server?  Slow mysql server (barriers enabled
on file system containing mysql data)?

This is assuming you mean it's taking too long to respond when you click
links throughout MythWeb.  If you mean the MythWeb remote control sends
commands/button presses and mythfrontend takes too long to respond, I'm
not sure what causes that.

We'd probably need some specific examples, and maybe "best-guess" times
to be more helpful.

Mike