[mythtv-users] Misaligned Text 0.25-beta and Arclight

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:10:34 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 03/23/2012 08:26 AM, Stephen Robertson wrote:
>> I've noticed a few misaligned strings while looking at 0.25-beta.  For
>> example http://db.tt/Iw3SEbvT
>>
>> Most screens do not have a problem.
>>
>> Is this likely to be a setup problem on my part or is there a problem
>> with a few of the screens?
>>

> TTBOMK, there's nothing a user can do to their system (save uninstalling
> a font that's required by the theme) to mess up theme alignment, now.
>
> That said, I'd suspect you're still using an old copy of the theme and
> that you need to update to the most current copy.  Using the Theme
> Chooser, make sure it's showing all/remote themes, and see if there's a
> newer version of Arclight.  You need to have a 25.x version of it.
>
> Mike

I'm pretty certain that I'm on the 25.11 version.  That is certainly
what is selected in the theme chooser.  I've gone back and forth to a
couple of other themes and also tried delteing
~/.mythtv/themes/Arclight and ~/.mythtv/themecache/Arlicht.1920.1080
directories.  On restarting the frontend after deleting them it came
up with the default theme until I selected Arclight from the
themechooser again.

Stephen