[mythtv-users] 0.25rc mythweb skin "clean blue" metadata pop up screen background is clear

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:25:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm using the mythweb skin "clean blue" and I'm noticing that the
>> metadata related pop up windows have clear backgrounds making them
>> difficult to interact with.
>>
>> has anyone else noticed this? wondering if I should open a ticket for
>> the issue or if it's possibly something else.
>>
>> thanks!
>>

> Not saying your post is unwelcome, but are you aware that there is a
> theming mailing list?

Not saying your email is unwelcome, but you are aware that most MythTV
users are not on the theme mailing list?, my email has more to do with
verifying behavior?, it's questionable as to whether the Theme list
also pertains to MythWeb as a search of that list for "mythweb" brings
up no conversations about theme design for MythWeb?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!