[mythtv-users] 0.25-master does not work with IVTV - Inappropriate ioctl for device

Saul A. Peebsen jaglover at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 03:14:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:29:41 +0000
Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 13:06, Brian J. Murrell
> <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> > On 12-03-24 07:09 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:

> >> It was sorted within minutes.  You should likely watch the
> >> mythtv-commits list. :)
> >
> > Or at least do a git pull after getting a build error to be sure
> > nothing has been committed since the pull of the breakage was done,
> > if one doesn't want yet another list to follow.  :-)
>
> And check the buildbot status.  If the builds are failing, one
> can be assured that someone will be fixing (or reverting)
> something RSN.  If the builds are all successful, and
> yours are not, then it is likely that it is something wrong
> in your setup (or you need another pull, as suggested).
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/buildbot/waterfall

Thanks everybody ... the very first time 0.25 is working for me!
Although there is a minor problem with livetv, it stalls repeatedly for
a short time, FE log:

2012-03-26 20:44:54.420383 I
RingBuf(/home/mythtv/rec/1063_20120326204450.mpg): Waited 0.2 seconds
for data to become available... 29760 < 32768

Hitting arrow left fixes it until next channel change.

--
Cheers, Saul