[mythtv-users] mythvideo - dvd playback stutters

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:06:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just upgraded to ubuntu 11.10 and swapped out an ati video card for
an nvidia.  I'm running vdpau normal playback profile and it works
flawlessly for recorded 1080i content.  Mythvideo however stutters on
a dvd that I watched just last night with no problem (both with the
ati card and with ubuntu 11.04). I found some posts about the audio
upmixing causing dvd stutters, so I set my audio to stereo and tried
again, but it did not have an effect on it.

Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks,

Jeremy