[mythtv-users] MythTV Companion for iPad Update

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:56:14 UTC 2012

Robert McNamara sent me this link to a new version of his iPad app,
which he is now calling Torc of iOS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaV7kcvRWjM.  He tells me that it,
while it is branded as a "Torc" product, the app will work (and is
currently being developed against) a MythTV backend.  There will be
minor differences in functionality when used as a remote control for
Torc vs. MythTV, but it will work for both.

It looks great, and I wish Robert the best of luck in getting this
developed and out for use (and I'm happy to pay for it as well!).

George