[mythtv-users] New german channels on Astra 19.2

Frank Hartmann soundart at gmx.net
Tue May 1 14:58:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

yesterday all german analog satellite TV feeds were switched off and a
lot of new digital ones appeared.

See (in german)
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/12-neue-HDTV-Sender-ab-1-Mai-1563292.html
for an announcement.

Has anybody already updated their mythtv systems to the new channels and
could describe the procedure to me?

I am asking, because my last channel update was not a real success, so I
am a bit afraid! I do not remember anymore excatly what went wrong, but
basically the new channels did not get any EIT info, because I used the
wrong way of adding new channels.

Any hints howto avoid a similar experience is very much
appreciated. Making better notes is already on my list!

kind regards
  Frank