[mythtv-users] 0.25 on mac-mini

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Tue May 1 15:28:32 UTC 2012

At 10:47 AM -0400 5/1/12, Dan Wilga wrote:
>By the way, with my own compile, I do get the "You seem to be
>running two copies of the Qt libraries" error when MFE runs. But I
>don't think this really affects anything.

Qt 'remembers' the build folder as well as finding its libraries in
the .app bundle.  If you rename something in the folder path to the
build library, Qt will stop flooding your log.  It may have some
small impact on performance.  Nigel pointed this out to me:

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9447#comment:4

Put the folder name back to the original, though, if you want to
build a new version.

Craig