[mythtv-users] 0.25 on mac-mini

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed May 2 13:39:09 UTC 2012

On 5/1/12 10:36 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 2 May 2012 12:16, Craig Treleaven<ctreleaven at cogeco.ca>  wrote:
>
>> BTW, you should probably open a new ticket since there has either been a
>> regression or the fix in 9447 didn't actually work.
>>
> The fix worked..
>
> osx-packager.pl is obsolete and didn't things properly to start with.

OK, that's good to know.

For what it's worth, I did follow Craig's advice of temporarily moving
the folder, and it did clear up the errors. However, this did not make a
difference in playback quality.

I still need to find the time to try JYA's suggestion of using a
different version of Qt with the -qt version of the packager script.