[mythtv-users] Composite / All Available inputs used error

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:00:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 04/30/2012 11:29 AM, Raymond Norton wrote:
>> I forgot to mention that: I originally had them both in the generic group,
>> but created a new group when I had problems. Will go back to mpeg and one
>> group and report back.
>

> Note, also, that you may need to switch to a different card, then change to
> channel 100--there was/is (might be fixed in current -fixes?) an issue where
> it wouldn't treat other inputs on the same card that's in use for Live TV as
> available.  Jim Stichnoth was working on this issue and could probably give
> you a more definitive/up-to-date answer.

In pre and early 0.25, there were a number of problems with changing
Live TV channels when the source and/or destination tuners were part
of input groups.  I only evaluated and fixed them in 0.25 (after other
fixes by Daniel K. and others), but I'm sure at least some of the
problems must have been present in 0.24.  If you upgrade to 0.25-fixes
and still see problems, we can get them fixed.

Jim