[mythtv-users] MythMusic Multiple Folders

Jim Oltman jim.oltman at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:01:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:

> **
> Have you tried using MythMusic's smart playlists? It's should be easy to
> do what you want so long as your tracks have good genres set.
>
> Paul H.

I have not tried that.  I've always found MythMusic's interface to be very
clunky with a remote.  I shouldn't have to take out a keyboard to use it.
 And the web interface is equally as clunky for creating a playlist.   I've
not complained about it, because it's free software that I use every day.
 The video portions of Myth are _outstanding_.  I love showing off the
video playing features to friends who just can't believe it.

I'll be trying the symlink idea posted earlier.  I think it's the most
compatible with my end goal.  Thanks to all for the suggestions!