[mythtv-users] Live TV program transition issue

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Wed May 2 23:44:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 02:47:22PM -0700, Jim Stichnoth wrote:

> The Live TV program transition problem should be fixed and part of
> master and fixes/0.25.  If there are still problems, I would
> definitely like to know.

It is still present in Mythbuntu  v0.25-61-gd064338

MythTV Version : v0.25-61-gd064338
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1
QT Version : 4.7.4
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

This is what I pulled from the Mythbuntu server this morning.
It may actually be a little worse than before.  Live TV stopped (as if
paused), then stuttered slightly when resuming.

Do you need any additional information from me?

Thanks,

Pat