[mythtv-users] Missing EIT data UK

OneBob onebob at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:37:38 UTC 2012

HI All

It would seem that after the second phase of the Freeview reorg down in
sunny Kent I've lost some but not all of my EIT data?

After the second retune (the first had no hitches) I've just realised that
channels like Film4 More4 etc as well as some radio stations no longer have
EIT data. I did a third retune and accepted all 'new' channels (so
duplicates have gone on higher numbers) to see if they have data but no.

Has anyone any idea why this would be? Any ideas on a quick fix without
upsetting my HD channels?

Thanks

Onebob
UK .23 Mythbuntu - DVB-S2 & DVB-T