[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Fri May 4 01:45:30 UTC 2012

On 5/2/12, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> any word on the patch? would love to compile this into the mythbuntu
> deb if it works well!

I was able to apply Paul's add_directory_browsing.diff patch and the
SWITCHTOPLAYLISTEDITORTREE change described in the body to the Debian
sources from debian-multimedia.org.  After building and installing the
new mythmusic packages everything worked perfectly.

I haven't tried buttonlist_quick_scroll.diff yet.

I think this will really go a long way toward addressing many of the
complaints raised on this list.

Eric