[mythtv-users] .25 - "Maximum buffer size exceeded"

Richard Ferrara sicrb25 at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 4 03:44:01 UTC 2012

This also happened to me (still showing as recording when it's not bug) however my setup is completely different. 1x HDHR & 1x HD-PVR. Recording was from the HD-PVR, another thing I noted was if I am watching live TV on the HD-PVR and a recording is scheduled from the HD-PVR the usual "we need this tuner" message doesn't pop up, it didn't record but inserted the entry that wouldn't go away.

-rF