[mythtv-users] HDPVR: Does anyone have one which doesn't lock-up, lose audio sync?

A McDermott list at mcdermotts.ca
Sun May 6 05:42:17 UTC 2012

After using a HDPVR for nearly 2 years, I'm getting a little
frustrated, with Hauppauge.  It's clear from google this device has
some issues, and it's also clear Myth use drives a lot of sales volume
for Hauppauge.  I get this distinct impression that us, as Linux
users, are not getting the support we deserve from Hauppauge.  So a
simple question, does anyone have a HDPVR which does not require power
cycles on a regular basis?