[mythtv-users] MythSystemEventHandler: Command '...' returned 1

Martin Ginkel martin.ginkel at googlemail.com
Mon May 7 11:20:27 UTC 2012

2012/5/7 Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca>:
>> 0.25 has now an idle timer in the FE, which is supposed to tell the BE, this
>> FE is disconnected and to reconnect after.
>> Have you tried that?
>
> Is this FE idle timer event hookable (i.e. like a system event -- but I
> didn't see anything that looked applicable in the System Events config),

As far as I understand it the FE disconnects from the BE which would generate
a client disconnect event. But actually you wouldn't need this event.

If all running Frontends are idle then no client is connected anymore
to the backend
and the backends idle timer would wait for another 5 mins and then shut down
the backend computer.

      Martin