[mythtv-users] Why is my cron job not backing up my database?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 10 14:58:02 UTC 2012

On 05/10/2012 03:16 AM, Anthony Messina wrote:
> I apologize for missing your first post so I'm not sure if you're
> running 0.25

That reminds me...  There is actually a bug in the Perl bindings in
unstable/development (but not 0.25) that prevents it from working
properly with a "new-format" config.xml file.  Basically, the Perl
bindings version of http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10692

I'll be fixing the Perl bindings very soon (planned to get to it Monday,
but haven't gotten a chance to do any of my plans for this week, yet :).

Mike