[mythtv-users] Most stable way to get video from DCT-6200

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu May 10 16:00:32 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 06:12 -0500, Gerald Brandt wrote:

> Any suggestions I can start looking at?  Is anyone else having issues with dual HDPVR's on one backend?

I run two HD-PVR's on one backend. It works well 99% of the time. Every
once in a while, I get a failed recording and have to power-cycle the
HD-PVR before it will work again (I believe this is a well-known HD-PVR
issue). I did arrange my USB ports so that the two HD-PVR devices are on
separate controllers.

--Greg