[mythtv-users] Can't see my tuner card?

Batshua bat Yehonatan batshua at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:56:07 UTC 2012

I might could try swapping the location of the wireless card with the tuner
card, although I can't remember if they'll fit in opposing slots. I think
some of the slots are PCIe friendly and some of them are PCIe only and ...
grr.

I have one friend I could ask to try out the card in another box... IF I
can get ahold of him.  Most of my friends are very off-the-shelf sort of
computer users, and laptop users at that. >.<

Alright, I'm overdue for sleep. After I get my 8 hours, I'll see if I can
muck around in the BIOS and/or try the card in another PCIe slot.