[mythtv-users] MythTV partial upgrade

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Mon May 14 03:46:03 UTC 2012

Thanks guys the recommendation noted. I just had to ask since the process I
described at the beginning worked for me when I upgraded from Mythbuntu
8.04 and MythTV 0.20 to Mythbuntu 10.04 and MythTV 0.23.1 using Update
Manager. But now it looks like it worked because I upgraded Mythbuntu as
well in the same go.

Thanks,
Igor