[mythtv-users] mythweb

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:20:16 UTC 2012

On 05/14/2012 12:41 PM, Martin Moores wrote:
> On 14 May 2012 18:40, Robert Dege<livemotion at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using mythtv-0.25.  In mythweb under Recording Schedules, is it
>> possible to change the default so that the list is sorted by title?
>>
>> -Rob
>>
>> Just click on any of the column headings and it will be sorted by that
> heading, click again to reverse it.

Hi;

I hope the problem -Rob is referring to is that the sort selection doesn't
stick. If I click on Title, for example, and then reload the page, the
Title sort is lost.

If there's a mythweb setup option for this, I have never found it. Cookies
are enabled, select id,modified from mythweb_sessions; shows the timestamp
matched my last page reload, but *no* change when I click on Title.

--
Bill