[mythtv-users] --logfile vs. --logpath

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 21:25:27 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 05/17/2012 03:23 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:

>>> Wildcards and manual postrotate definitions.
>>>
>>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Logrotate_-_mythfrontend
>>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Logrotate_-_mythbackend
>>
>> What I'd really like to see is a sane logrotate config for
>> mythpreviewgen... :)
>

> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:Log_Rotation_Configuration_Files

There is only two links, mythfrontend and mythbackend which Raymond
already posted. Mythpreviewgen creates many logs every day so I was
considering trying some sort of prerotate setup that would echo all of
the mythpreviewgen logs into a file and then tarring them up into one
log archive, but then what do you name it?

Richard