[mythtv-users] Live TV issues with 0.25 and HD-PVR

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Fri May 18 16:28:17 UTC 2012

I'm running 0.25 fixes, specifically the rpmfusion packages 0.25-6. My distro wasn't changed any, I ran 0.24 on Fedora 16 fine.  Also.. this happens on both local and remote frontends, it seems to make no difference which one I'm using as the issue is identical on both (and I'm on an all 1Gbit network so performance there should be fine).