[mythtv-users] Can't Connect to MythTV-backend

Jordan jordannh at fastmail.fm
Sun May 20 17:04:08 UTC 2012

I'm in the US.  I'm doing both digital and analog (I have a hybrid card).
Doing some internet seraching, I found others with a similar problem explained
that it was because the backend started before it loaded the drivers.  I tried
their solution, but it didn't help.
I did find this morning there's an update for mythtv-backend...I think I'll try
to see if that fixed it.