[mythtv-users] Has anybody a working copy of Mythrecipe?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue May 22 14:28:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Beppo <beppo75 at web.de> wrote:
> But in my concept I want to save all my recipes at at a central place, best
> in a database to access the data on every computer in the home network and
> via browser over the internet by a mythweb module.

I think you should look into Gourmet:

  http://grecipe-manager.sourceforge.net/

If you really want to have a new MythRecipe plugin, it could be done
as a simpler interface to Gourmet, rather than trying to implement
everything and storing recipes in the mythconverg database as
MythRecipe did.   Without a new plugin, simply launching Gourmet as an
external app from the mythtv menu might get you most of what you want.

Eric