[mythtv-users] MythWeb over HTTPS using mod_rewrite

Joe Nyland joe at joenyland.co.uk
Fri May 25 14:24:42 UTC 2012

-----Original message-----

Thanks Ron, but unfortunately that didn't help, I'm afraid. It's a good suggestion though, which I hadn't thought of.

I also tried the ${THE_REQUEST} one too, but that failed spectacularly :-(

Is there any other info that I could provide that would help others get a better ides of what's going on?

Firebug shows that the navigation buttons on the listings page don't actually use href type links, but Javascript onclick= type links. From what I've read on mod_rewrite, these javascript links would be untouched, would they not? I have misunderstood the documentation on this though.

Thanks,

Joe