[mythtv-users] Mythweb sort order not reversing

Dave Matthews n36078 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 23:01:19 UTC 2012

I was doing some cleanups and resorted Recorded Programs in Mythweb.  Now I
can't get them to go back to the default sort order (newest recording
first).  I click Airdate and it will sort oldest to newest.  It used to be
that if I clicked Airdate again it would revers the sort to newest to
oldest order.  All of the headers work that way.  The will sort in
ascending order but not flip back to descending.

Where is this stored and I will just reset it if needed?

Dave