[mythtv-users] Mythwelcome Issue

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Mon May 28 02:35:41 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I've recently upgraded to .25-fixes, through the Mythbuntu distribution.  Since doing so, mythwelcome will no longer start the frontend.
Traditionally, I just use a remote.  However, failing that I will hit 'enter' on the keyboard.  Even hitting enter in the keyboard does not register the "Start Frontend" action.

I've confirmed that F12, and other key presses do work (other setup, menus, etc) from mythwelcome.
It's almost as if the default action isn't "Start Frontend" anymore.    Has anyone seen this, or know what the issue might be?

Thanks,
Jason