[mythtv-users] MythVideo Folder/Background Images

Jim Oltman jim.oltman at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:43:07 UTC 2012

I am currently running 0.24 on Mythbunt 11.10.  I setup my video folders
like this:

Stargate SG1/Season 1
Stargate SG1/Season 2
Stargate SG1/folder.jpg

This folder.jpg will change the actual folder icon in the list.  However,
there is no background image.  MythVideo seems to pull the background image
from the first file in the first directory it encounters.  I'd like a way
to manually set the background for the main Stargate SG1 folder (and also
my Movies folder).  Is there a way to do this in 0.24 or 0.25?  This is all
I could find:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Video_Library#Folder_Images

Thanks!