[mythtv-users] Program not showing up in 'Upcoming Recordings' in Mythweb , RECORDID=6 ?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue May 29 00:36:03 UTC 2012

On 05/28/2012 06:10 PM, jk90090 wrote:
> So I was noticing that NCIS: Los Angeles would not show up in
> 'Upcoming Recordings'.  After a little investigative work, I've found
> the source of the problem but don't know why.
>
> Snippet of function causing the problem:
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php
>
>     public static function &findScheduled() {
>         if (is_null(self::$scheduledRecordings))
>             self::$scheduledRecordings =&
> Cache::get('Schedule::findScheduled');
>
>         if (is_null(self::$scheduledRecordings)) {
>             foreach
> (MythBackend::find()->queryProgramRows('QUERY_GETALLPENDING', 2) as
> $key => $program) {
>                 if ($key === 'offset')
>                     continue;
>                 if ($program[21] == 6) <--------------------- THIS IS
> THE FAILURE POINT
>                     continue;
>                 // Normal entry:
> $scheduledRecordings[callsign][starttime][]
>
> self::$scheduledRecordings[$program[8]][$program[12]][] =& new
> Program($program);
>                 #printf('
>             }
>             Cache::set('Schedule::findScheduled',
> self::$scheduledRecordings);
>         }
>         return self::$scheduledRecordings;
>     }
>

> $program[21] related to RECORDID value coming from the RECORD table.
> Checking the table, indeed the NCIS:Los Angeles does have a value of 6
> for the recordid column.
>
> Why would it be choosing to ignore any recordings where RECORDID
> equals a value of 6?
> Is the code above wrong?

Hehe, you seem to have found another remnant of the reorganization of
the programinfo stringlist that happened just over 2 years ago.  The commit

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/25fdd6d1

shows that before the refactor, programinfo[21] was recstatus, where
recstatus of 6 is "Not Listed", meaning that the program is for a
"timeslot" recording rule, but the requested show is not airing in the
given timeslot (i.e. does not exist in the program listings).  These
entries were removed from Upcoming Recordings in
https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commit/e728aea5 and
https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commit/508103511 as a fix for
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8457 .

So, if you change that "program[21]" to "program[18]", all should work
(and since MythWeb isn't compiled, you can just edit the file
directly).  Feel free to make a ticket, and I'll get it committed and
pushed for you.

Thanks for tracking down that straggler...  :)

Mike