[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue May 29 13:26:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2012 06:15:30 AM digid myth wrote:
>> I for one do not want to see Videos and recorded content merged. At our
>> house the are two very distinct things. For one recorded programs are, to
>> be deleted when watched, videos are not. Recorded programs expire, videos
>> do not. The kids have access to videos based on rating. They do not have
>> access to recorded programs. To us they are and should remain two different
>> sections.
>
> Agree 110%

And I disagree 110%. Media is media, regardless of the source, for us
and our use case, they are and should remain the same.

So, as we can see, everyone has a different opinion. It's up to the
generous developers to try and make it work for them, and if it works
for us as well, so much the better.

Tom