[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:44:23 UTC 2012

On Tue, 29 May 2012 09:34:31 AM Tom Lichti wrote:
> I will rephrase my statement for clarity: "Video is video, regardless
> of the source"

Nope, as the earlier poster said - my TV recordings are ephemeral, filled with
adverts which can't be  auto detected (Australia) and massive amounts of
pre/post padding (again Australia). I watch them once and delete, if I delete
at all. There are thousands of them which will get aut deleted if I don't get
round to watching them.

OTOH, my videos are hand picked high quality, either ripped from my DVD's or
brought and kept because I love them and watched over and over - not once offs
(or zero offs) at all. Completely different from the mostly pop (but fun)
dreck on TV. In no way do I want them merged together.
--
Lindsay