[mythtv-users] HDHR channels

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue May 29 17:13:25 UTC 2012

Everyone,

I've noticed that on my listings page, most of the channels that are on
my HDHR show "NO DATA" for their listings.  When I did my original scan
months ago, I left the default channel mapping so I could differentiate
what recorder the channel would use (for example: my local ABC HD is
channel 806, and the HDHR showed 6_5, so I left 806 on the HDHR-Prime
and left 6_5 for the HDHR so I'd know which was which).

I am running 0.25-fixes from a few weeks ago, but I believe this started
happening before the 0.25 upgrade.  Any ideas on what I can look at/try
to sort this out?  I tried looking at the logs but I didn't seen much in
the way of clues.

Thanks!
Harry