[mythtv-users] "Migrated" recordings from 0.24 won't stream via HLS

Thomas Pontoppidan Spam1 at pontoppidan.name
Tue May 29 18:06:19 UTC 2012

2012/5/29 Michael Watson <michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au>

> On 29/05/2012 5:36 PM, Thomas Pontoppidan wrote:
>
>> During this weekend I finally chose to reinstall my backend - moving from
>> an old Fedora install to MythBuntu. For different reasons I decided to go
>> against recommendations and not move the entire database. I only
>> transferred my recordings following this guide
>> http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/**tips/migrate-recordings.html<http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/tips/migrate-recordings.html>
>> .
>>
>> From a normal frontend the recordings are playing fine, but HLS doesn't
>> seem to work - I try to stream to Torc for IOS, but the "prepare stream"
>> stays at 0%. If I make a new recording it streams fine so I'm guessing some
>> new fields in the recordings table are missing? Is there any way to add the
>> missing info (if my assumption is correct) to the database?
>>

>>  Have you tried rebuilding the seek tables for the existing recordings?

I tried rebuilding the seektable for a recording but no luck:-( In the
backend log this is all I can find:

[code]May 29 19:59:39 Mythbackend mythbackend[6633]: W HTTPLiveStream
httplivestream.cpp:82 (run) HLS(): Command '/usr/bin/mythtranscode --hls
--hlsstreamid 3 --verbose general --loglevel info --syslog local7' returned
255[/code]