[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:09:44 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM, digid myth <digidmyth at gmail.com> wrote:

> I for one do not want to see Videos and recorded content merged. At our
> house the are two very distinct things. For one recorded programs are, to
> be deleted when watched, videos are not. Recorded programs expire, videos
> do not. The kids have access to videos based on rating. They do not have
> access to recorded programs. To us they are and should remain two different
> sections.
>
> Dale

I agree completely.  In our house, videos consist of thousands of home
videos which are organized by date in a directory structure.  Merging home
videos with recordings just doesn't make sense in our case.

I'm not against providing options, but we really need to maintain the
current option of keeping this recordings and videos separate.

Thanks
Dave